BHARATIYA VIDYA BHAVAN (BVB) PART TIME CERTIFICATE COURSES
(Classes only on Saturdays 9:30 am – 3:30 pm)
ECE: 6 months part-time program for parents of children with special needs; 6 contact classes in total; one Saturday a month; syllabus covers normal child development from birth to 8 years of age and early intervention for children with special needs; need to submit some assignments, work with 3 children and write their profiles; write one theory paper at the end of the program; 3 months internship
CLD: 9 months part-time program; 8 contact classes in total, one Saturday a month; need to work with 3 children with specific learning disability and submit case studies; submit some assignments; write one theory paper at the end of the program.
IE: 1 year part time program; 8 contact classes in total, one Saturday a month; need to work with 3 children with 3 different disabilities of which one has to be Learning Disability and submit case studies; submit assignments; write 3 theory papers at the end of the program.
PGD (LD): 1 year part-time program; prefer senior teachers; contact classes on every Saturday; need to work with children with learning disability and submit case studies; write assignments; present journal/seminar; do a thesis on a topic of your choice; write 4 theory papers at the end of the program.
- You may purchase the application form from the HRDT Department for Rs. 100/-.
- Along with the completed application form, you will need to submit:
- Photostat copies of your 10th Std, 12th Std and Degree certificates (refer the courses section regarding eligibility criteria for each course).
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Please bring your original certificates. These will be returned to you immediately after verification.
- Fees has to be paid in full amount at the time of admission; Registration /Exam fees extra.
- Fees may be paid by cash or cheque (drawn in favour of “Spastics Society of Karnataka, Bangalore”) at the Accounts Dept. or also via Online Bank Transfer (NEFT). Please contact the Accounts Dept for details regarding NEFT.